- MIAT : chem. de borde Rouge BP 52627, 31326 castanet Tolosan
+33 (0)5 61 28 52 77
My research interests span many domains centered on optimization methods which are based on the cost function network
and its related graphical models. This approach offers a generic framework with many potential applications in life sciences and biology.
I primarily focus on combinatorial problems issued from computational biophysics like molecular design (up now protein).
More recently I have started to explore single molecule data modeling for large bio-molecular complexes.
- 2001: present Research Engineer Tenure Track, Unité de Mathématiques et Informatique Appliquées de Toulouse, INRA Occitany.
- 1999-2000 Research and Teaching Assistant, IPBS, Institute of Pharmacology and Structural Biology (CNRS) Toulouse France.
- 1998-1999 Postdoctoral Fellow,Physics department Roux lab., Univ. de Montréal ,Québec Canada.
- 1994-1998: PhD Computational Biophysics , IRSAMC, Quantum Chemistry, Univ. Paul Sabatier(Mention trés honorable félicitation du jury)
- 1988-1993: Master of Science Univ. Paul Sabatier Toulouse France (First Class Honours)
Awards international competitions :
- 2015 Award Best Performer and Second Best Performer UAI 2015, with solver : Proteus/toulbar2 solver.(collaboration with Hurley , B. OSullivan, D. Allouche , G. Katsirelos , T. Schiex,M. Zytnicki, S. de Givry)
- 2014 Award for Best Performer and Second Best Performer at UAI 2014 challenge with toulbar2 solver (collaboration Mathieu Fontaine, D. Allouche , S. de Givry Loudni , T. Schiex )
- 2010 Awards for Best Performer and Second Best Performer in the DREAM5 challenge: Systems Genetics Challenge, part A November 2010 (Colombia State University and IBM) withDantzig regressor and meta-analysis method. (Vignes, M; Vandel, J. ; Allouche, D. ;Ramadan-Alban, N. ; Cierco, C. ; Schiex, T. ; Mangin, B. ; De Givry, S - PLOS One)
> Memberships :
- ACP Association for constraint programming (IA / computer science )
- ACS (American chemical society)
- ISCB (International Society for computational biology)